best garden hose

The Best Garden Hose – A Professional Gardner’s Picks

Have you ever watered the lawn and the flow has stubbornly stopped? Have you discovered that, over time, that the once-faithful gush has reduced to a pathetic dribble? Perhaps your hose kinks or more water leaks out of the faucet attachment than out of the spray nozzle? It’s time to ...
Read More
best backpack leaf blower

The Best Backpack Leaf Blowers – Full Reviews and Buyers Guide

Let’s face it. When the leaves start rolling down all around your outdoor spaces, the romantic side of it only lasts for some time. Talk about hues of fall turning into backbreaking drudgery as you rake, sweep, pile, and collect. But are you willing to trade all those hours of ...
Read More
outdoor bench

Choosing the Best Outdoor Bench

It’s nearing spring, and it is finally time to get the outdoor spaces ready – the perfect time to enjoy the crisp, fresh air without the fear of frost bite. And, yes, it is time to start thinking about summer! As you head out to the garden to tend to your ...
Read More
concrobium fogger

The Ultimate Mold Foggers Guide

If you have ever had a mold outbreak in your house then you probably know that the mold you can see is only the beginning of the problem. Believe it or not, only 10% of mold is visible - the other 90% is microscopic. On top of this, there is ...
Read More
best pruning shears

The Best Pruning Shears of 2019

If you are any sort of a gardener then you have no doubt used a set of pruning shears at some point. Choosing a good model is vital; it can make your gardening work much easier, keep your plants happier and probably the most important point - reduce the risk ...
Read More
best quiet fan

The 5 Best Quiet Fans For Sleeping and Keeping The Office and Home Cool

It is a well-known fact that average temperatures are going up, and this means that those stinking hot days are coming thicker and faster than ever before. So now, more than ever it is important to have a good fan to help keep you comfortable when the mercury soars!Yep fans ...
Read More
best diy terrarium kits

Our Favorite DIY Terrarium Kits – Make Your Own Tiny Garden

A Terrarium kit allows anybody to create your own tiny ecosystem in your own home - indoors. These self contained gardens are usually displayed in a glass container and can be either sat on a bench or hung from an appropriate location - depending on your terrarium. Terrarium kits usually ...
Read More