Attractive outdoor furnishings can make the difference between an average look garden or patio and one that is stunning. For versatility, comfort, and looks rattan garden furniture is a choice that packs a punch. Here is your 5 minute guide to the basics of this exotic option.
Rattan Garden Furniture Basics
Upgrade Any Type Of Space
A big advantage of rattan as a material is that it is very flexible. This lets manufacturers make it into shapes which are not possible with materials that are much more rigid, as the vast majority
are. As a consumer this is a fantastic opportunity to find a piece or set that works well with your specific space. For example there are round sectional sofas, egg-shaped swing chairs, lounge chairs, daybeds, and dining sets just to give you an idea of what this material can be used to make.
While rattan does come in what seems like an endless array of shapes there are usually only a handful of colors. Yet all of these colors are actually neutral so it means that they can be used to match any color scheme you have with guaranteed success. White, grey, brown, and black rattan garden furniture are the most common and easy to find. Cushions for sofas and chairs however can come in just about any pattern, shade, or color you could possibly think. Many of these are often quite bold.
Tough But Worth Taking Care Of
This natural wood vine is actually a deceivingly tough material and there are also synthetic options as well that are made to mimic the look of real rattan which are even tougher. Regardless of whether you choose the real thing or furnishings made from synthetic resin, using covers for rattan garden furniture will go a long way. They can help to keep them dust and debris free when not in use which means you won’t have to rinse or wipe them down nearly as often. A cover will also help to protect your furniture from any potential damage it could receive from being left out in all types of weather. You may not need a cover but the simple protection they offer will go a long way.
How To Shop Smart
The potential benefits of shopping on the internet for rattan are huge. In the past, you would have to wait for a local rattan garden furniture sale which might not have what you’re looking for, or even happen at all. By using the internet you can find deals any day of the week and better yet year-round which was unheard of even a few years ago if you were to go looking for discounts in an actual store. You will also find a much wider range of options than you will locally by keeping your search online because you will have access to sellers and manufacturers from around the world.
When it comes time to upgrade your outdoor furnishings, rattan garden furniture is a choice that will surely impress. With a quick look at your space you will be able to pick something that not only works with it but improves it in many ways. And don’t overlook the enormous advantage of the internet for helping you to find great deals. Once you do make a purchase keep in mind that keeping your furniture protected will undoubtedly help it to last longer and keep it looking new.
For your complete guide to rattan in all shapes, sizes, and colors including where and how to use it successfully be sure to check out: http://www.gardenandpatiohomeguide.com/
- MODULAR WICKER SECTIONAL: Customize it to match your patio or deck and change it whenever you want! The set includes 4 single chairs, 2 corner chairs, 1 table with a tempered glass top, cushions, 2 accent pillows, protective cover, cover carrying bag, and seat fastener clips
- DURABLE DESIGN: A sturdy, rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame and high-quality wicker will make this set a mainstay in your patio for years
- PROTECTIVE COVER INCLUDED: Made with water-resistant coating, durable stitching, adjustable hem cords for a snug fit, padded handles for comfort, and air vents to reduce condensation and prevent wind lofting (cover storage bag included)
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: Plush, padded cushions provide a comfy way to relax, and they have removable, machine-washable covers that are easy to clean and maintain
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY AND EASY SETUP: Simply attach the feet, and use 10 included seat fastener clips to secure the chairs together from the bottom which keeps them from separating during use; TABLE DIMENSIONS: 26.5"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 13"(H); Sofa Capacity: 360 lbs. (each)
Pricing last updated on 2019-09-20 at 01:44 / affiliate links - Details