Price: Check local price on Amazon
Perfect for: Smaller rooms where a floor standing fan is preferred.
Honeywell HY-280 Key Specifications
Fan Type: Tower fan
Noise Level on Highest Setting: 55 dB
Noise Level on Lowest Setting: 38 dB
Max Airflow: 350 CFM
I remember the first tower fan I owned, I never used it when I was sleeping because it sounded like someone had started up a rotary engine in my bedroom. Well this certainly is not the case with the Honeywell HY-280 tower fan, this is one of the quietest tower fans I have ever heard.
The Honeywell HY-280’s features include:
I love the shut off timer on this fan, you can set it before you go to bed and the fan will automatically switch itself off when the preset amount of time has elapsed so you don’t wake up cold in the early hours of the morning. You will have no trouble falling asleep with the HY-28o in your room as it is whisper quiet and the oscillating function works well and easily fills even larger rooms with moving air.
This fan has a tiny foot print and easily sits in a corner or packs away into a closet.
We found only a couple of things that we didn’t love about this fan:
- The display is quite bright, and it really illuminates a room at night. If you love a really dark room for sleeping then this fan is not for you.
- It can be a bit un-sturdy on the base, so don’t use this around babies or even toddlers that might grab a hold of it.
The Honeywell HY-280 is available from Amazon.
Other fans that are worth considering can be found on our best quiet fans list.
- The Best Garage Heaters – We Compare The Top Models - June 21, 2018
- Home Insurance vs. Home Warranty: Which Is Right For You? - June 17, 2018
- How To Get Rid Of Grubs - May 21, 2018
- Types Of Paint Sprayers – Which Is Right For You? - May 18, 2018
- Garden Umbrellas – A Guide For New Users - May 13, 2018
- Spectracide vs Roundup – The Showdown - May 10, 2018
- 4 Shower Wall Options For Your Next Bathroom Renovation - May 3, 2018
- Our Guide To The Best Fertilizer Spreaders – See Our Top Picks! - April 11, 2018
- The Complete Guide To Hardy Succulents - March 29, 2018
- How To Remove Mold From The Shower – Quickly and Easily - March 19, 2018
Pricing last updated on 2018-06-21 at 20:24 / affiliate links - Details