Let’s get straight to the point; compressed air cans are not cheap……in fact, they are damn expensive! The most commonly used compressed air alternatives will still set you back a pretty penny.
There are electric dusters, but they are still costly. Otherwise you could go a full on air compressor, but then you require moisture separators and they still will cost more than you likely want to spend.
There is one alternative though that it seems many people overlook.
Share this Post
Alternative to Compressed Air For Dusting
After a bit of experimentation I found a much cheaper tool is almost just as good as compressed air for removing dust from your pc.
An electric air pump does a pretty good job, and will save you cash in the long run!
Take a look at the below video I recorded to give a bit of an idea what you can expect. Keep in mind that I am using a relatively low power air pump here, so higher power versions would do even better – but I will go into that shortly.
Our Recommended Electric Air Pump For Dusting
So obviously, the more powerful the electric air pump, the better a duster it will be. My experience is that even the cheapest ones will do the job, but you will probably want to spend just a little more and get something that has a bit of power behind it.
- How To Get Rid Of Grubs - May 21, 2018
- Types Of Paint Sprayers – Which Is Right For You? - May 18, 2018
- Garden Umbrellas – A Guide For New Users - May 13, 2018
- Spectracide vs Roundup – The Showdown - May 10, 2018
- 4 Shower Wall Options For Your Next Bathroom Renovation - May 3, 2018
- Our Guide To The Best Fertilizer Spreaders – See Our Top Picks! - April 11, 2018
- The Complete Guide To Hardy Succulents - March 29, 2018
- How To Remove Mold From The Shower – Quickly and Easily - March 19, 2018
- Garden Tools Gift Sets – A Unique Gift For The Young and Old - March 9, 2018
- 10 Must Read Home Improvement Blogs - March 6, 2018
Pricing last updated on 2018-05-24 at 12:14 / affiliate links - Details