As our cities fill up and the outer suburbs get busier and busier, noise pollution becomes a part of our every day lives. Unfortunately noise pollution does have a negative affect on our health, so it makes sense to reduce our exposure to it as much as possible. Most external noise pollution makes its way into your home through the windows (whether they are open or closed), but there are a few techniques we can use to reduce this noise to a much more satisfactory level.
The following infographic has been put together by Thermawood, and provides a few tips on how to soundproof your windows to keep noise pollution at bay.
- The Best Garage Heaters – We Compare The Top Models - June 21, 2018
- Home Insurance vs. Home Warranty: Which Is Right For You? - June 17, 2018
- How To Get Rid Of Grubs - May 21, 2018
- Types Of Paint Sprayers – Which Is Right For You? - May 18, 2018
- Garden Umbrellas – A Guide For New Users - May 13, 2018
- Spectracide vs Roundup – The Showdown - May 10, 2018
- 4 Shower Wall Options For Your Next Bathroom Renovation - May 3, 2018
- Our Guide To The Best Fertilizer Spreaders – See Our Top Picks! - April 11, 2018
- The Complete Guide To Hardy Succulents - March 29, 2018
- How To Remove Mold From The Shower – Quickly and Easily - March 19, 2018