As our cities fill up and the outer suburbs get busier and busier, noise pollution becomes a part of our every day lives. Unfortunately noise pollution does have a negative affect on our health, so it makes sense to reduce our exposure to it as much as possible. Most external noise pollution makes its way into your home through the windows (whether they are open or closed), but there are a few techniques we can use to reduce this noise to a much more satisfactory level.
The following infographic has been put together by Thermawood, and provides a few tips on how to soundproof your windows to keep noise pollution at bay.
- How To Remove Mold From The Shower – Quickly and Easily - March 19, 2018
- Garden Tools Gift Sets – A Unique Gift For The Young and Old - March 9, 2018
- 10 Must Read Home Improvement Blogs - March 6, 2018
- How To Clean Bath Toys – Get Rid Of Mold Easily! - March 1, 2018
- Types Of Firewood – A Simple Guide - February 19, 2018
- What Is Gorilla Hair Mulch? - February 15, 2018
- Tips For Looking After a Large Lawn - February 12, 2018
- Pellet Stoves Vs Propane Heaters – Which Is Right For You? - February 9, 2018
- How To Keep Your Hardwood Floors Looking New [Infographic] - January 30, 2018
- Battery Backup For Pellet Stoves – 3 Ways To Keep The Heat On - January 12, 2018